Help Desk Analyst
TheCompuLab is a Managed Service Provider (MSP) that helps small to medium sized businesses with all their technology needs. We provide proactive IT support by monitoring our customer’s networks and creating IT solutions that fits their needs. Visit www.thecompulab.com for more information about our company.
Great opportunity for growth
We are looking for a talented Help Desk Analyst to provide technical support to our customers, troubleshooting hardware/software related issues and receiving and processing tickets, both remote and onsite. Level 1 is also responsible for handling basic issues with physical and Hyper-V servers, StorageCraft Backups, Office 365, G-Suite, Disaster Recovery, firewalls, switches, etc.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Is passionate about technology, enjoys interacting with customers, solving their technical issues and enjoys working with a team of IT professionals to create and improve IT solutions for our clients.
- Is Self-motivated and hungry for growth.
- Enjoys working on a fast-paced environment and learning new technology.
- Knows how to prioritize and is efficient in managing multiple assignments.
Desire Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in information technology.
- MSP experience is preferred.
- Must have A+ Certification and Network+ Certifications or equivalent.
- Associate’s Degree in IT or equivalent work experience.
- Microsoft Certifications are a plus.
- Experience troubleshooting Microsoft Windows & Office 365
- Moderate knowledge of routers, firewalls and TCP/IP protocol
- Reliable transportation.
- Previous Experience with ConnectWise, N-able (Solarwinds) & IT glue are a plus
- Respond, manage and resolve tier I/II support tickets and customers’ requests in a timely fashion.
- Provide exceptional customer service and technical support.
- Communicating with customers in a professional way, explaining solutions, answering questions and providing professional advice.
- Provide Onsite and/or remote support for: Applications, Networks, firewalls (SonicWALL), Windows server in a domain environment, Hyper-V, Office 365, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Perform proactive & preventive maintenance of networks, firewalls, servers, workstations, applications, etc.
- Troubleshoot Remote access solutions such as VPN and Terminal Services/RDS.
- Utilize our documentation platform (IT Glue) to create internal processes documents, knowledge base articles and documents our clients’ networks.
- Participate in the analysis, administration, maintenance and implementation of network firewalls, switches, serves and other network equipment.
- Help monitor our customers’ networks and respond to alerts.
- Help maintain and improve network security, firewall and network security policies and procedures.
- Office 365 administration, Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive and other office 365 implementations and troubleshooting.
- Utilize our remote management tools to perform work on customer environments & troubleshoot system alerts.
- Communication with customers & team management as required: Keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Actively collaborating with our team to enhance processes and procedures.
- Health insurance benefits
- 100 % dental and vision insurance
- 100% life insurance
- Salary is based on qualifications. (Competitive Wages)
- Full Time Opportunity
- 4 PTO days after 120 days + 2 weeks’ paid vacation after a year & official Holidays paid.
- Mileage & Cellphone compensation
- We offer extensive growth opportunity within the organization that includes scholarships for additional certifications and in-house training to boost your skills.
- We also offer a competitive bonus structure, based on performance.
|Job Category||Information Technology|