Seeking a self-motivated Office Assistant for a tech company to help in office day to day tasks.
- M-F 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Full time
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Demonstrate attention to detail and a high level of accuracy is a MUST
- Answering phones
- Exceptional customer service
- Have impeccable organization skills
- Great communications skills
- Respond and manage customers’ requests in a timely fashion utilizing our ticketing system
- Manage our dispatch calendar
- Assist our team in scheduling engineers to work on tickets
- Health insurance benefits
- 100 % dental and vision insurance
- 100% life insurance
- Salary is based on qualifications. (Competitive Wages)
- Full Time Opportunity
- 4 PTO days after 120 days + 2 weeks’ paid vacation after a year & official Holidays paid.
- Mileage & Cellphone compensation
- We offer extensive growth opportunity within the organization that includes scholarships for additional certifications and in-house training to boost your skills.
- We also offer a competitive bonus structure, based on performance.
|Job Category||Information Technology|