Tier 1 Technical Support/Help Desk
Great opportunity for growth
We are looking for a talented Help Desk Analyst to provide technical support to our customers, troubleshooting hardware/software related issues and receiving and processing tickets, both remote and onsite. Level 1 is also responsible for handling basic issues with physical and Hyper-V servers, StorageCraft Backups, Office 365, G-Suite, Disaster Recovery, firewalls, switches, etc.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Is passionate about technology, enjoys interacting with customers, solving their technical issues and enjoys working with a team of IT professionals to create and improve IT solutions for our clients.
- Is Self-motivated and hungry for growth.
- Enjoys working on a fast-paced environment and learning new technology.
- Knows how to prioritize and is efficient in managing multiple assignments.
Desire Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in information technology.
- MSP experience is preferred.
- Must have A+ Certification and Network+ Certifications or equivalent.
- Associate’s Degree in IT or equivalent work experience.
- Microsoft Certifications are a plus.
- Experience troubleshooting Microsoft Windows & Office 365
- Moderate knowledge of routers, firewalls and TCP/IP protocol
- Reliable transportation.
- Previous Experience with ConnectWise, N-able (Solarwinds) & IT glue are a plus
- Respond, manage and resolve tier I/II support tickets and customers’ requests in a timely fashion.
- Provide exceptional customer service and technical support.
- Communicating with customers in a professional way, explaining solutions, answering questions and providing professional advice.
- Provide Onsite and/or remote support for: Applications, Networks, firewalls (SonicWALL), Windows server in a domain environment, Hyper-V, Office 365, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Perform proactive & preventive maintenance of networks, firewalls, servers, workstations, applications, etc.
- Troubleshoot Remote access solutions such as VPN and Terminal Services/RDS.
- Utilize our documentation platform (IT Glue) to create internal processes documents, knowledge base articles and documents our clients’ networks.
- Participate in the analysis, administration, maintenance and implementation of network firewalls, switches, serves and other network equipment.
- Help monitor our customers’ networks and respond to alerts.
- Help maintain and improve network security, firewall and network security policies and procedures.
- Office 365 administration, Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive and other office 365 implementations and troubleshooting.
- Utilize our remote management tools to perform work on customer environments & troubleshoot system alerts.
- Communication with customers & team management as required: Keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outages.
- Actively collaborating with our team to enhance processes and procedures.
- Health insurance benefits
- 100 % dental and vision insurance
- 100% life insurance
- Salary is based on qualifications. (Competitive Wages)
- Full Time Opportunity
- 4 PTO days after 120 days + 2 weeks’ paid vacation after a year & official Holidays paid.
- Mileage & Cellphone compensation
- We offer extensive growth opportunity within the organization that includes scholarships for additional certifications and in-house training to boost your skills.
- We also offer a competitive bonus structure, based on performance.